Marine Medium Voltage Cables
Nexans AmerCable's Type MMV cables are designed for applications that involve repeated flexing and high vibration environments such as commercial ships, mobile offshore drilling units (MODUs), and fixed or floating offshore facilities.
The flexibility of this cable reduces installation time when modules are mated at sea by allowing termination at one end and coiling on multiple module offshore platforms, then coiling and terminating at the other end.
- Standard, armored and VFD constructions
- Small minimum bending radius (6xOD for unarmored and 8xOD for armored cables) for easy installation.
- Superior dielectric properties
- Passes IEC 3332-3 Category A and IEEE 1202 flame tests
- 90° temperature rating
- Voltage rating — 5kV to 15kV (25kV available on request)
- Shortest lead times and best on-time delivery