A flexible, highly durable wiring cable designed for electrical panels, control panels and other electrical apparatus such as switchboard and hook-up wiring. May be used for power, control or electronics wiring.
- Constructed with Nexans AmerCable's premium Gexol® thermoset insulation
- UL listed and classified to IEEE-45 Type P
- UL 1309 Type X110P
- Superior to standard NEC Type SIS wire
- Available in a variety of colors or standard dark grey jacket
- 125°C manufacturer's temperature rating
- UL rated 110°C in dry locations and 90°C in wet locations