Nexans AmerCable Industrial VFD Cables are specially engineered to provide 100% containment of EMI emissions and provide longer cable life in harsh, high vibration operating conditions.
Nexans AmerCable VFD cables feature symmetrical ground conductors that reduce induced voltage imbalances and carry common mode noise back to the drive. Nexans AmerCable's high strand count conductors and braid shield design is much more flexible, easier to install and more resistant to vibration than Type MC cable.
- 100% EMI emission containment
- Four designs to match your applications
- Extra flexible
- Crush & Impact Resistant
- TC-ER Flexible
- Medium Voltage/MV-105
- Designed for longer service life and resistance to high vibration environments
- Highly flexible for easier handling and faster installation
- Shortest lead times and best on-time delivery